Successful applicant for this position will have worked in a manufacturing or fabrication environment, Have 3+ years in production TIG welding and have TIG welding experience with stainless steel, galvanized and mild steel. This position is full-time, 2ND shift requiring at least 50 hours weekly. Must pass TIG Weld test at interview to qualify for skilled TIG Welder position.
Compensation Range: $21.00 – $31.00 Hourly, DOE (Depending on experience)
- Performs TIG welding (90%) & MIG welding (10%) of stainless steel, galvanized and mild steel
- Fabricates parts and components from shop drawings or blue prints
- Perform job tasks in a safe and efficient manner; observe all safety policies and procedures
- Must be able to work with fractions and decimal system using a tape measure and calipers
- Utilizes computer terminal to log into jobs and maintain accurate job records.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Reliable Team Player
- TIG welding and fabrication experience or combination of TIG welding experience with certification
- Ability to fabricate from blueprints, drawings and templates
- Knowledge of standard weld symbols and standards.
- High school education, GED or equivalent (Preferred)
- Proven measurement and mathematical fraction / decimal conversion skills using a tape measure and calipers