Successful applicant for this position will have worked in a manufacturing or fabrication environment, Have 3+ years in production TIG welding and have TIG welding experience with stainless steel, galvanized and mild steel. This position is full-time, 2ND shift requiring at least 50 hours weekly. Must pass TIG Weld test at interview to qualify for skilled TIG Welder position.
Compensation Range: $21.00 – $31.00 Hourly, DOE (Depending on experience)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs TIG welding (90%) & MIG welding (10%) of stainless steel, galvanized and mild steel
- Fabricates parts and components from shop drawings or blue prints
- Perform job tasks in a safe and efficient manner; observe all safety policies and procedures
- Must be able to work with fractions and decimal system using a tape measure and calipers
- Utilizes computer terminal to log into jobs and maintain accurate job records.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Reliable Team Player
- TIG welding and fabrication experience or combination of TIG welding experience with certification
- Ability to fabricate from blueprints, drawings and templates
- Knowledge of standard weld symbols and standards.
- High school education, GED or equivalent (Preferred)
- Proven measurement and mathematical fraction / decimal conversion skills using a tape measure and calipers
- METALfx offers the following benefits to employees after 60 days of employment:
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Vacation based on continuous employment schedule
- Paid Sick Leave
- Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Bereavement Pay
- Jury Duty Pay
200 N. Lenore Avenue
Willits, CA 95490
Join The Team
METALfx fabricates precision parts and assemblies for leading manufacturers across the world. Our manufacturing facility in Willits offers career opportunities with excellent benefits for motivated individuals who enjoy hands on work and strive to be the best.