Successful applicant for this position will have worked in a manufacturing or fabrication environment and have MIG or TIG welding experience with stainless steel, galvanized and mild steel. This position is full-time with possible overtime.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs MIG and TIG welding of stainless steel, galvanized and mild steel
- Fabricates parts and components from shop drawings or blue prints
- Perform job tasks in a safe and efficient manner; observe all safety policies and procedures
- Utilizes computer terminal to log into jobs and maintain accurate job records.
- One to two (1-2) years of welding and fabrication experience
- Ability to fabricate from drawings and templates
- Knowledge of standard weld symbols and standards.
- High school education, GED or equivalent
- Medical, dental and vision with minimal copay
- 401K with employee match up to 4%
- 8 paid holidays, paid vacation and sick time
METALfx fabricates precision parts and assemblies for leading manufacturers across the world. Our manufacturing facility in Willits offers career opportunities with excellent benefits for motivated individuals who enjoy hands on work and strive to be the best.
Join The Team
Our associates share a common goal: To build a quality product that meets or exceeds expectations and is delivered on time. To accomplish this we seek high caliber associates to join our fast paced organization. If this describes you, we invite you to apply to METALfx.