CNC Operators will have 3 + years experience operating CNC mills and / or lathes in a manufacturing environment. Must possess mechanical aptitude, keen eye for detail, and good math skills. Experience using precision measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, depth gauges, etc. Positions are 2ND shift and require minimum 50 hours weekly.
Compensation Range: $19.00 – $22.00 Hourly, DOE (Depending on experience)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates computer numerical control (CNC) machines
- Loading and unloading parts
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Wears PPE and keeps work area clean and well organized
- Participates in the safety program and maintains safety practices related to machining
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3 + years experience operating CNC mills or lathes
- Able to use precision measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, depth gauges, etc.
- Reliable team player
- High school education, GED or equivalent
METALfx offers the following benefits to employees after 90 days of employment:
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Vacation based on continuous employment schedule
- Paid Sick Leave
- Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 401K Matching
- Referral Program
- Bereavement Pay
- Jury Duty Pay
METALfx fabricates precision parts and assemblies for leading manufacturers across the world. Our manufacturing facility in Willits offers career opportunities with excellent benefits for motivated individuals who enjoy hands on work and strive to be the best.
Join The Team
Our associates share a common goal: To build a quality product that meets or exceeds expectations and is delivered on time. To accomplish this we seek high caliber associates to join our fast paced organization. If this describes you, we invite you to apply to METALfx.