Successful applicant for this position will have worked in a manufacturing environment and have precision machining experience. This role includes some manual machine operations but will focus primarily on CNC machine operations including short-run and production on lathes or mills after set-up with few machine/program adjustments. This position is full-time with possible overtime.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs complete machining and deburring of machined parts in a safe and efficient manner.
- Utilizes computer terminal to log into jobs and maintain accurate job records.
- Performs routine dimensional and visual inspection of completed product
- Participates in the safety program and maintains safety practices related to machining
- 2 years of machining experience
- Ability to read and interpret manufacturing drawings or blueprints
- Knowledge and proficiency with basic measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometer, etc.
- High school education, GED or equivalent
- Medical, dental and vision with minimal copay
- 401K with employee match up to 4%
- 8 paid holidays, paid vacation and sick time
METALfx fabricates precision parts and assemblies for leading manufacturers across the world. Our manufacturing facility in Willits offers career opportunities with excellent benefits for motivated individuals who enjoy hands on work and strive to be the best.
Join The Team
Our associates share a common goal: To build a quality product that meets or exceeds expectations and is delivered on time. To accomplish this we seek high caliber associates to join our fast paced organization. If this describes you, we invite you to apply to METALfx.