CNC Machinists will have 5 to 8 or more years experience in a manufacturing environment with precision CNC machining experience and some form of trade school or apprenticeship background or training. High level of proficiency, mechanical aptitude with good math skills. Experience using precision measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, depth gauges, etc. Ability to easily setup and maintain CNC equipment and have ability to do some intro level programming. Positions are 2ND shift and require minimum 50 hours weekly
Compensation Range: $20.00 – $28.00 Hourly, DOE (Depending on experience)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Sets up and maintains CNC equipment proficiently and accurately
- Performs complete machining and deburring of machined parts in a safe and efficient manner.
- Utilizes computer terminal to log into jobs and maintain accurate job records.
- Performs routine dimensional and visual inspection of completed product
- Wears PPE and keeps work area clean and well organized
- Safely and efficiently perform mechanical die changes with minimal down time.
- Participates in the safety program and maintains safety practices related to machining
- Five to Eight years + machining experience
- Skilled trade school / apprenticeship experience
- Ability to read and interpret manufacturing drawings or blueprints
- Proven measurement and mathematical fraction / decimal conversion skills using a tape measure and calipers
- Knowledge and proficiency with basic measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometer, depth gauges, etc.
- Reliable team player
- High school education, GED or equivalent
METALfx offers the following benefits to employees after 60 days of employment:
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Vacation based on continuous employment schedule
- Paid Sick Leave
- Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 401K Matching
- Referral Program
- Bereavement Pay
- Jury Duty Pay
METALfx fabricates precision parts and assemblies for leading manufacturers across the world. Our manufacturing facility in Willits offers career opportunities with excellent benefits for motivated individuals who enjoy hands on work and strive to be the best.
Join The Team
Our associates share a common goal: To build a quality product that meets or exceeds expectations and is delivered on time. To accomplish this we seek high caliber associates to join our fast paced organization. If this describes you, we invite you to apply to METALfx.